ROBOBLOG III Archives

9.04.2006

A Chat with Kevin McKeever


Would you believe I've been sitting on this piece of audio for a month now? Yikes! I've been meaning to edit and post this up for a few weeks now, but I've felt positively drained every evening since work started again around the middle of the month. Thank goodness for the three day weekend; otherwise it probably would have just lingered on the hard drive forever, eternally mocking me. "Look at me, I'm the interview you never posted! You wasted all that poor man's time and never let this see the light of day! Booga-booga!"

So ... this is an interview I did with Kevin McKeever, Operations Coordinator for Harmony Gold, regarding the tiered release of The Shadow Chronicles. It's about thirty-five minutes long, and a lot of this has been covered in a few places since then, while some bits have recently become outdated (release date, I'm looking at you!) but I'm sure there's some worthy discussion and nuggets of info that haven't gotten quite so much play in there, too. Enjoy!


MP3 File

3 Comments:

  • Thanks for another interview,JLS. Kevin certainly sounds passionate about the Shadow Chronicles DVD.

    Its funny listening to the interview, with the dvd release date currently being delayed from its original November 21st release date. I couldn't help but think that Harmony Gold has this funny habit of genuinely being excited about the product and wanting to put it out there, but then inevitably putting the cart before the horse so to speak, by giving us a release date before realizing that they haven't given themselves much time to really get the advertising out there to the general populace. LOL, its like the fans are screaming "something! GIVE US SOMETHING NOW! ", and then mistakes get made trying to appease the fanbase in the process. Or maybe not, who knows.

    Regardless, thanks for the interview. It gives us something new to check out while we wait for the movie to get released.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04 September, 2006 19:12  

  • Go Kevin ! Boo- YAH !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16 October, 2006 20:31  

  • Hi,i am mike. Mike is my english name,i am chinese.I am a fan of robotch .nice to see you.
    (sorry, my english is poor)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18 October, 2006 08:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home