ROBOBLOG III Archives

9.26.2005

The Shadow Chronicles Release Date Thing ...


So our Shadow Chronicles composer Scott Glasgow spilled to his alma mater that New Line would be distributing the film in 2006, which resulted in A) a big "no comment" from Harmony Gold and B) that information magically being retracted from his bio, despite the cat leaping out of the bag and scampering from hidey-hole to hidey-hole, leaving its mark all over the place.

Meanwhile, Darkwater, of the currently hibernating Shadow Chronicles News pointed out to Robotech.com members that the DVD sure as heck ain't showing up in comic shops this year according to the Diamond Comic Distributors catalog for December, to which I say, that's probably true, but remember, the first Robotech Remastered box set never appeared in a Previews catalog, and there's a Batman animated series box set in that same Diamond catalog that ships to the big chain stores in November. So until someone says otherwise, if someone asks me when the heck Shadow Chronicles is coming out, I'm still saying, "Ohhh, anywhere from December to the first quarter of next year ...

"... hopefully." >_< (Hey, I'm not stupid. I'm used to Harmony Gold jerking us around. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.)

1 Comments:

  • Jonathan-

    I'm a big fan of your Robotech Comic info (from your site to the blog, it's all good stuff!).

    At any rate, I was able to get a good look at the new comic at my local shop (advanced preview copy). While I didn't get to read the whole thing, I skimmed for major plot points and character appearances.

    If you want any spoilers, (major or minor) let me know. Trust me when I say there are a few big events in this book.

    If you want to wait (or if you have access at your shop), that's cool too.

    Anyway- keep up the good work. I certainly appreciate all the Robotech critique and criticism you post!

    -shane

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28 September, 2005 19:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home