ROBOBLOG III Archives

1.29.2007

Okay, you got me, man. I'm in for next week.


Next week's guest on Chris Meadows's Space Station Liberty talkcast: James Luceno, the surviving half of the "Jack McKinney" dynamic duo who wrote the eighteen novels of the ROBOTECH and Sentinels series from 1987-1990. Luceno later wrote the last three ROBOTECH novels -- the "Lost Generation" novels of the mid-1990's -- solo under the McKinney pseudonym, following the death of co-author Brian Daley.

Soooo, yeah, this one I'm totally going to join in on live via my cell, even if my computer is still stubbornly disagreeing with the Talkshoe client and I'm going to have to "raise my hand," so to speak, by throwing e-mails and instant messages at Chris at regular intervals. (Stupid OS X needing an upgrade ... *grumble, grumble*)

3 Comments:

  • Jesus effin' christ. This is huge. Any idea what you'll ask??

    By Blogger BobD, at 30 January, 2007 21:10  

  • You know, if you'd like me to try to help you get your TalkShoe setup working, I'd be glad to try it.

    By Blogger Chris Meadows, at 31 January, 2007 18:02  

  • Bob: God, I don't know. Thankfully I've got the next four days or so to think about it.

    Chris: As I grumble about above, the Mac version is only compatible with OS 10.4, and in trying to install that this evening I found out there's a problem with the hard drive that can only be addressed by doing a full clean install. So unless you can send me a spare hard drive to back up all my files onto, I don't think you can help out ...

    Actually, I think my dad has one I can borrow. Eh, hope I'm not coming off too snippy, I've had a lousy day.

    By Blogger Captain JLS, at 01 February, 2007 01:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home