ROBOBLOG III Archives

2.16.2008

On the line on DougBendo's show ...


So a few days ago the dude messages me via MySpace, "When are you gonna be on my show?" And I tell him, "Name the day and time, and I'll be there." And he did. So here I am.

BTW, my apologies for not posting all that often lately. The comics contest is over, I'm trying to pick a winner, and I think I'll have a Roboblog Chronicles video up tomorrow night about the results so far.

EDIT: It's 1:33 a.m. and I just got off the line. Very interesting discussion back and forth between Doug and myself about The Shadow Chronicles, anime edits through the ages, the Japanese people, name changes, and the absurdity of a purple Shadow Fighter. Four hours of free-wheeling chat -- I'm not gonna say you should listen to all of it, but if you've been feeling deprived of my insights as of late (he said with a laugh), give it a skim.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home