ROBOBLOG III Archives

1.19.2008

A link, a request, and a promise.


  1. Pal Evan passed me this tidbit -- presumably found to post on his own blog, but hey, he sent it to me, so I might as well use it. Artist Neil Vokes, who drew ROBOTECH for Comico back in the 1980's, reprints his introduction to the first Wildstorm Macross Saga trade paperback collection at his own blog. If you've never seen the book, or haven't in a while, it's worth a look-see.

  2. Hey, would everyone working on the Roboblog Comics Contest please e-mail me and let me know how things are going? I haven't received anything for a while and I'm starting to worry/panic/get depressed about the whole thing.

  3. New Roboblog Chronicles video sometime this weekend. Be watching for it.

That's all I got.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home