ROBOBLOG III Archives

10.05.2005

I Would So Buy This Book ...


I made this Robotech episode guide page using the last disc of my Macross DVD box for screen grabs (I'm waiting on the Protoculture Box for the Remastered discs), a space background I made for a website that I had sitting around on my computer, and an episode guide I've been slowly writing off and on for some years now. A thread on the Robotech.com forums about people wanting essentially a new Robotech Art book, as well as the need to figure out some new software (Adobe InDesign) to start working on Emissaries in earnest, sprang me into action. Only took me about, oh, three hours, and that's because I was learning the software as I went.


There's the next page, which took considerably less time. Boy, it's gonna take at least another page to finish this episode, isn't it? Perhaps I lowballed the estimated page numbers, considering ... hrmm ...

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home