ROBOBLOG III Archives

6.25.2008

Heading to Wizard World Chicago ...


Just a note to all my pals in ROBOTECH-land -- I'm heading out of town for about a week, in order to attend Wizard World Chicago. I'll actually be set up in the Artists' Alley at table #4212 along with a couple of co-conspirators -- I'll be selling copies of my Scwonkey Dog comics, but if you just want to drop by and say hello, or have one of the handful of ROBOTECH-related books I've contributed to over the past year or so (for example, The Art of Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles) that you want signed, any attention and conversation will be appreciated. I've got a feeling it's gonna be a looooooooooong weekend!

I'll see about getting another ROBOBLOG CHRONICLES video up the day I get back, though I think I'll probably be spending the better part of next Tuesday evening trying desperately to get the next page of Scwonkey Dog up before Wednesday morning ... so, no promises there.

Hope to see a few of you in the Windy City (or rather, a suburb of it)!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Good luck in Chicago. I'm actually flying though there this weekend on my way back to DC, but my layover is only a hour or two so no time to stop by.

    By Blogger Niff, at 25 June, 2008 13:30  

  • Good luck in Chicago and I'm looking forward to the next installment of the Roboblog Chronicles.

    By Blogger SailorCallie, at 27 June, 2008 13:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home