ROBOBLOG III Archives

5.18.2008

CAN I HAS THIS YESTERDAY PLZ K THANX


(Nicked from Otaku USA Editor-In-Chief Patrick Macias's blog. Then I drew a big red circle on it in Photoshop.)

Sighted at the Shizuoka Hobby Show. Naturally, I need Lancer's lovely lavender locks in my Robotech forces, so this will be an immediate GET once they start popping up stateside. Dude's my fave New Gen character, and I've wanted a figure of him for-freakin'-ever; the fact that you get the slashing blade and the chest-mounted missile launchers on top of that, to me, is just a bonus.




Also: Macross Frontier VF-25's are tres sexy in Fighter mode. Not a fan of the Battroid mode, tho, which was on display, but methinks I'd rather end this on a positive note. Bandai's handling the toys, so they probably won't suck. Also: looked like they were going to be doing enemy toys or kits for Frontier, which is weird, but they only had grey prototypes up.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • Yeah, I really want a Yellow Belmont Mospeada!

    And of course, I'm really awaiting the Macross Frontier toys. I'm with you on the Battloid, it's the head that really kills it for me. I'm not very fond of the head at all... (Kawamori's really digging that design lately too... see Armored Core.) The Fighter mode, on the other hand, takes my favorite fighter, over the 19 even....

    I'd really like them to make toys of the new upgraded Queadluun-Rau with the Regult type laser cannons too...

    And maybe that spiffy Macross Quarter...

    *laughs* Uh, you know what... on second thought, they need to stop. Living in the land of the rising sun and having these toys come out isn't good for my budget. (Hides his growing collection of 00 models and toys.)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 25 May, 2008 08:30  

  • Oh, and did you ever write up a finish to your Conqueror story?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 25 May, 2008 08:57  

  • I pre-ordered 3 of these bad boys to import in from overseas... I've waited too long to wait for a US distribution (especially since Toynami's release of Megahouse's Stick and Ray cyclones offers no financial savings of import vs. domestic).

    I agree... FINA-effen-LY a Lancer/Yellow Belmont figure and cyclone!!!!!! My fave character of course. Love the yellow headband. And the cyclone seems to have more detail in it than the Stick and Ray ones.

    I'm giving one to Michael Bradley haha!

    By Blogger Michael Bradley Fanclub, at 28 May, 2008 10:36  

  • Can't wait to grab hold on of one of these toys coming soon! Impressive blog buddy!

    By Blogger Dennis aka Katsuden, at 17 June, 2008 09:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home