ROBOBLOG III Archives

10.07.2005

*grumble, grumble*

My copy of Prelude to the Shadow Chronicles #1, along with all those other comics I buy, is being mailed out today. It's being mailed out via UPS 3-day shipping, which means I should have it, what, Monday at the worst? This whole getting comics in the mail thing ... it really drives me up a wall. I need a local comic shop, bad ...

The only upshot is that this affords me time to work on some other stuff during the interim. As upshots go, that's not a very good one ... I want my blasted Prelude!

*grumble, grumble*

2 Comments:

  • Will you be able to give a "preview" of the next issue?

    I'm not even sure what your source was for the first one.

    Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 07 October, 2005 13:41  

  • The original source of the preview I ripped to shreds was the DC Comics website, where they posted the dialogue-free art for pages 2, 3, and the two-page spread of 5-6 up as a PDF file. With issue #2 coming so soon (week after next), I doubt they'll post another something like that.

    However, if they slip issue #2 into the First Looks like they did #1, we can take a look at the first three pages on ye blog in about a week and I can probably offer some commentary on what's going on in the rest. I'll just have to remember to take a notepad to the comic shop about 45 minutes from here, so I don't forget anything like the whole to-do about the Shadow technology ...

    By Blogger Captain JLS, at 07 October, 2005 14:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home