ROBOBLOG III Archives

11.10.2005

Shadow Chronicles News To Close, News Blog Opened

Darkwater, who apparently can poke and prod the interweb in ways a lazy bum like myself cannot begin to fathom, has decided he's hanging up one hat in January -- Shadow Chronicles News is going to close then. I totally understand. Poking under digital rugs for the latest tiny scrap of info on a silent-running production and interviewing people who can't tell you anything earth-shattering is, if anything, frustrating and exhausting business.

However, he has turned his powers to other corners of the Robotech franchise at his loudly unofficial Robotech Reporter blog. Lots of odd tidbits to be seen there. Funny, I was just telling him the other day how it still feels unreal to see copies of Robotech Battlecry on store shelves -- "Oh yeah, we DID get an American-produced Veritech flying game, didn't we?" -- and now, um, no more games for the foreseeable future. Crap.

Also, I saw the Protoculture Edition box at Best Buy yesterday for, what was it, $83? Nice looking box. Maybe if it's still there after I get my paycheck next week I'll grab it and watch me some spruced-up Robotech Masters ...

Oh yeah, Prelude #2 notes ... um, maybe tonight, if I'm not dead-tired. OK? ^_^

2 Comments:

  • Come on J, let's see those notes! #3 comes out next week, man! :)

    -shane

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 November, 2005 19:36  

  • Hmmmmm....

    I got my paycheck...

    And the Protoculture Collection is out...

    Hmmmmm....

    Is it fate? Or a dream?
    No, it must be real... I mean...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11 November, 2005 08:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home