ROBOBLOG III Archives

12.19.2005

I CAN'T STOP POSTING!!! AIEEEEEEE!!!

A text message magically appearing on my cell phone a moment ago informed me that the next RDF Underground Podcast interview (coming in a couple of weeks' time -- my chat's going to be broken up over two episodes, apparently) is going to be with my good pal, former Emissaries pubisher guy Evan "The Cassman" Cass. The message also implied that practically every other word he says to Tylor will be "Emissaries," which is a kind of nice bit of synergy, since there's going to be an issue of that very fan publication coming out sometime within the next week or so for Christmas.

Expect a whole week of tantalizing excerpts from the giant-sized holiday issue of ye ol' fanzine here the week after it arrives in subscribers' hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home