ROBOBLOG III Archives

11.12.2006

This is the story of my life.

I finish taking a picture of my friends underneath the Shadow Chronicles poster outside the Tivoli in St. Louis, hand the camera to Levi to get one of me under it, and then who magically materializes but ...


On the one hand, it makes for a better picture. On the other, we definitely could have used him a little bit earlier so I could have been with them in the earlier shot. Maybe he realized this -- after all, which four people do you think were always hanging around whenever he whipped out his own camera?

But I'm sure you want to know something about what I thought of The Shadow Chronicles ... well, a larger review will come later, but as I told Evan via text message last night:

B+. Largely solid with some holes here and there that can certainly be ignored as you let the movie carry you away.

That's all I've got for now; more when I've had a little more time to reflect and digest.

3 Comments:

  • I would love to see your notes and annotations for RTSC, much like you did for the Prelude comic series.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 November, 2006 23:00  

  • Incidentally, Jonathan and I will be participating in an audio "round table" with Justy of the RDF Underground podcast in a couple of weeks.

    By Blogger Chris Meadows, at 14 November, 2006 01:48  

  • Notes and annotations will probably have to wait until February, since my short-term memory is a soft, useless thing. Plus, no screencaps 'til then, and you can't very well have a good comparison shot without screencaps.

    By Blogger Captain JLS, at 14 November, 2006 18:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home