ROBOBLOG III Archives

2.27.2007

A fistful o'bits.

  • Long-time ROBOTECH fan and AnimeOnDVD owner/lead reviewer Chris Beveridge reviews Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles and gives it a B+.

  • Harmony Gold provides a QuickTime movie preview of their Robotech: The New Generation cell phone shoot-em-up. Reminds me of any number of well-made vertical shooters I spent a quarter and fifteen minutes on back in the early 1990's. I'd probably buy a GameBoy Advance port -- something about the feel and the presentation of it appeals to me, in a nostalgic sort of way -- but playing games on my cell is a pain, so I'll probably have to go without. Ah well, not something I'm gonna lose any sleep over.

    Oh, and why's that green Alpha on the title screen red? What's up with that?

  • Did you know RDF Underground has been back in business for three weeks running, complete with an all-new video feed filmed in Creepyvision? Well, now you know. Get to watching!

  • And finally, your Space Station Liberty schedule update: Chris Meadows and SSL listeners talk to Shadow Chronicles composer Scott Glasgow tonight at 10 p.m. Eastern / 7 p.m. Pacific. Then, on March 5 -- next Monday -- you'll all have the opportunity to listen in as Chris talks to the one, the only Reba "Lynn Minmei" West. I suppose Chris is going to have to moderate the hell out of those callers that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home