ROBOBLOG III Archives

2.14.2007

I MUST OWN THESE CARDS.


Oh god, that's another ten dollar fandom tax to Harmony Gold this month. What is with this February?

No sooner has the Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles soundtrack come out (released just yesterday, Darkwater points us to composer Scott Glasgow's theme analysis and other written commentary on it here if you're fortunate enough to have a copy), but now Hero Factory's got the two-player Robotech Masters deck out the door for your hard-earned, Southern Cross-loving $9.99. Or my hard-earned Southern Cross-loving $9.99, at least. Maybe this will be the event that pushes me over the edge and gets me to start playing the game. If anything could, it would be good ol' Dana and the 15th Squadron ...

It's at the Robotech.com store. You know where that is. I don't need to link it for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home