ROBOBLOG III Archives

3.01.2007

Bitty bit today, video entry tomorrow.


I was planning on showing you all something through the magic of YouTube tonight, but a long chat with my girlfriend about vacation plans later this year -- including this summer's yearly exodus to Anime Expo -- kept me away from the camcorder. So all I have to offer you is some blah-blah about the very first ROBOTECH comic book series -- at least for ROBOTECH as we know it, Comico's adaptation of Robotech: The Macross Saga, over at the comics blog. This is the entry about the series as a whole; once I can block out the time for typing, I'll be adding an individual issue entry on the final issue, because that interests me a lot more than any of the others. I think I've got one worked out for the first issue somewhere here on the hard drive, though, so I might rework that one a bit and throw it up there while I'm at it. I dunno.

Now that I think about it, when I have the time I'm going to have to post up about the trade paperback collections of that series that DC/WildStorm did a few years ago, too, won't I? Crap. Well, maybe I can do that over the weekend or something.

In any case, you should be seeing my smiling face, my big brown chair, and my ROBOTECH poster in a video entry tomorrow night, so be back here then, OK?

3 Comments:

  • Someone managed to get his Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles soundtrack. As you may guess, that person would be me.

    Oh my gosh... so wonderfully epic! I truly hope they keep Scott Glasgow on any upcoming Robotech projects! He captured enough of the Robotech sound and carried it on into a new gener... er... a new chronicle....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 01 March, 2007 02:09  

  • Remember to get a brighter lamp. We could barely see you in that last video...

    By Blogger Chris Meadows, at 01 March, 2007 12:17  

  • Tol: Yeah, I'm REALLY hoping they keep Scott around for the next one. I've played the score more times than the movie at this point, and I like it more every time.

    Chris: I'm actually thinking I might try and do it during the day, right after I get home from work. That might help.

    By Blogger Captain JLS, at 02 March, 2007 00:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home