The Palladium Press Release is Up
- We're looking at a tentative November release date for the Shadow Chronicles sourcebook.
- No plans to reprint the original books as they were.
- Regarding future books, I quote, "Much more attention will be devoted to The Southern Cross segment of the Robotech® saga." Seriously?! This must be the first ROBOTECH licensee in all of the franchise's twenty-two year history to ever say this.
- The schedule looks like this: Shadow Chronicles, New Gen, Macross Saga, Southern Cross, and then new & rewritten sourcebooks for all. Maybe Southern Cross is last so they can give it all that attention? (No, I know why it's last, don't bother telling me ...)
- While the main books going forward will be 5" x 7" -- which they're apparently hoping will be racked near the manga section (hey, the RPG sections of bookstores have traditionally been near the graphic novels) -- they are considering deluxe editions of the books at 8" x 11" with additional artwork, mecha transformations, and more for those who aren't as taken with the pocket-sized books.
More at the link, of course.