ROBOBLOG III Archives

12.03.2007

Destroy All Podcasts Vs. The Sentinels


As I type these words, I am downloading the latest episode of the Destroy All Podcasts DX podcast, where Our Heroes are pitted against the Robotech II: The Sentinels animation. Since Sentinels is not just an overlong clip show and actually has some merits to its name, this should be a mite bit better than their Codename Robotech show. Seriously, Codename really took the wind out of their sails; it was like those episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 where Joel and the 'bots watch a movie so terrible and mind-numbing that they stop being funny and just start crying. Here's hoping that their Sentinels podcast is more about the show and less about how the show made them want to die.

Click here to be whisked away to the Collection DX site to give it a listen.

ALSO:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Every time I try to download an episode of Destroy All Podcasts, I'm unable to do to the troubles with my internet connection. :( I've been meaning to listen to an episode of DAP for a while and this really frustrates me.

    By Blogger SailorCallie, at 05 December, 2007 09:20  

  • That's weird, what problems specifically are you having? Is it anything I can help you with?

    -Jeremy from DAPDX

    By Blogger Karaoke Ninja, at 06 December, 2007 03:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home