ROBOBLOG III Archives

10.14.2005

Consider yourself warned ...

Sorry posting's been light-to-nonexistent. Busy week. That, and the whole three-day-shipping thing with my comics pretty much blew up in my face ... it took the comic shop practically three days just to get the package out the door. Ugh.

But hey, my copy of Prelude #1 FINALLY came in today. Of course that means I'm going to start writing the complete annotations for it -- how it does & doesn't link up with what has gone before, and what it can tell us about the future of the franchise -- tonight. Considering the work that's going to go into that, in terms of scanning this book and Sentinels back issues as well as possibly looking up snippets from the novels -- there's one reference in there that I'm pretty sure requires me to do it -- you may see it anytime from the wee hours of the morning on Saturday (if I'm not too exhausted by midnight) to sometime Monday (though I'm hoping to take use my day off on Monday to get Emissaries out the door). There's another posting I was working on this afternoon that I might finish, and a couple of other tidbits you might be interested in, that I might put up in the interim, but the big one will be up sometime this weekend or just after. Keep an eye out for it.

That's all for now.

1 Comments:

  • I've been going comic book store hunting for Prelude to the Shadows Chronicles, with little luck. I hope it comes in to the nearest one, cause I don't wanna go out agian... else, I'm gonna have to order it or something... but I wanna read it... darn it all!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 October, 2005 05:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home