ROBOBLOG III Archives

9.19.2006

From my in-box to your eyes ...


In his latest posting at his MySpace blog, ROBOTECH singer/songwriter Michael Bradley clarifies somewhat the circumstances of Harmony Gold's more-or-less denial of his request for the ROBOTECH trademark for his upcoming CD of rerecordings of the ROBOTECH songs, "Lonely Soldier Boy." Read it here.

* * * * *


Y'know, I used to regularly read Super 7 magazine, a publication primarily focused on Japanese toys. Perhaps I need to pick up the habit again; I am informed that issue #14, coming this week, features an interview with Macross character designer Haruhiko Mikimoto by noted Macross expert Egan Loo in addition to an article on Macross & ROBOTECH toys by Roger Harkavy. In addition, issue #15 will feature an article on MOSPEADA & Southern Cross, along with -- and now I'm quoting the e-mail I recieved from Mr. Harkavy -- "a special treat for fans of those shows that you won't want to miss."

Oh, this sounds like it's gonna be good.

To nab yourself the latest issue of this fine, slick publication and get some more details on the treasures lurking behind that odd-looking cover, visit their website here.

3 Comments:

  • What happened to your complaint about th e Garland? I think that was legitimate to warn people about your experience with the shoulder joint crumbling.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21 September, 2006 16:56  

  • I took it down pending the possibility of having something done about it. If I don't hear back from the company, then I'll be complaining a little louder, complete with pictures, later.

    By Blogger Captain JLS, at 23 September, 2006 20:07  

  • Yeah, I did that already: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=17643&st=340

    So did other people: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=17643&st=400

    Yamato did replace mine, but I haven't bothered to open the replacement they sent. My enthusiasm is pretty well gone now, despite Megazone 23 Part 1 being one of my favorite anime movies ever.

    By Blogger Ginrai, at 26 September, 2006 14:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home