ROBOBLOG III Archives

2.07.2007

[Not Robotech] The OTHER big mecha release of the month ...


My copy of the spiffy Aim for the Top! Gunbuster DVD box from Bandai Visual -- which isn't supposed to be out 'til the 20th -- showed up today. You can see good photography of the box set here at the current hideout of Mike Toole, formerly of Anime Jump. It's very a pretty item, and I can't wait to see how pretty the contents of it are on my TV screen. Alas, I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow. Geez, and I haven't even finished watching Shadow Chronicles once all the way through yet ... *sigh*

Too many DVDs, too little time.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Captain,

    Will you be doing a RTSC notes and annotations post, similar to what you did for the Prelude comics? I found those most enjoyable.

    wrecks123

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08 February, 2007 15:41  

  • Oh hell yeah! Definitely going to try and do that this weekend!

    By Blogger Captain JLS, at 08 February, 2007 16:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home