- Well, someone's going to get to look at The Art of Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles early. This weekend Stone Bridge Press will be unveiling it for attendees at the Alternative Press Expo. According to Robotech.com, in-store dates are forthcoming. Probably pretty quick here, unless they look that one copy over and find it riddled with errors ...
- Also, in case you haven't heard, the Shadow Chronicles soundtrack is on iTunes, in case you aren't interested in having it as a tangible object.
- Next weekend, Kevin McKeever is going to be in China. Bring us back something nice, Kev!
- And Harmony Gold has signed a number of new deals with companies worldwide. In the wake of this, Chris Meadows talked this afternoon with ROBOTECH's brand manager at FUNimation, Jonathan Brands. Tommy Yune was also there. Listen here, like I'm doing as I type this.
- Revealed at the tail end of the aforementioned interview was the fact that the Aoshima Mospeada toys will have more differences under the hood than just the joints, even if they will be identical to the Masterpiece Alphas on the surface, and that George Sohn of Toynami will be talking to Aoshima and CM's (Beagle, too?) about bringing their Mospeada products into the States in an official way. Hey, if it means they'll be less expensive for me, the end consumer, I'm all for it!
- Oh, and yes, this is the 300th post on this blog. Phew!
Labels: BankOfKev, merchandising, Space Station Liberty, The Shadow Chronicles