ROBOBLOG III Archives

7.20.2007

A few notes ...

  • Yes, I have just turned off unregistered commenting. Sorry to all the folks who WERE consistently attaching a screen name without registering with Blogger, but, y'know ... conversations without names are SO hard to follow.

  • Meanwhile, and not coincidentally, I've decided that the next two Roboblog Chronicles videos are going to be Q&A shows. You post Q's in the comments thread (or send 'em to me via e-mail), I answer them on the show. No, I'm not just being lazy -- I've got a few things in mind for the next week or so, both blog and non-blog related, so I figure, this should be easier than conjuring up some material or an angle on something ... and beyond that, hey, should be fun, right? Ask away!

1 Comments:

  • Questions.....hmmmmm. What do you think the future of Robotech.com will be like now that Tom Bateman is gone? What was your favorite Robotech comic series? Do you think the fandom can wait two more years for a Shadow Chronicles sequel? What can/should HG do over the next two years to appease the fans? What Robotech merchandise would you REALLY like to see? Having worked on the new artbook, what do you think about Art 1 - 3, and how does the new one compare with them? Ok, that's all I have off the top of my head. :)

    By Blogger Admiral DMC McKeever, at 21 July, 2007 00:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home