ROBOBLOG III Archives

1.09.2006

Regarding Robostuff arriving (and NOT arriving) on my doorstep ...

It's taken long enough, but I finally got my copy of Prelude to the Shadow Chronicles #4 today. Woo-hoo! So those notes, in one form or another, should be soonish. Already noticing little things, minute parallels and possible hints here and there.

Meanwhile, my credit card was charged for the 20th Anniversary Soundtrack on the 4th and I'm wondering how long it's going to get here. Anybody got it yet? Oh, hey, look, apparently somebody does! Hmm. Maybe he went out for primo shipping or something.

Oh, and let us mourn the passing of Shadow Chronicles News -- AH, darned force of habit! Well, clicking that link will take you nowhere, because like I said, it's gone for good. I totally get why, too. Oh, you don't know? Well, go ask Darkwater about it sometime. I suggest getting him drunk for the best version of the story. ^_^

3 Comments:

  • *holds up 20th Ani CD* Australia has theirs...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 January, 2006 05:02  

  • LUCKY CYC!! >_<

    Seriously, I swear, I had to have just gone out for crap shipping or something ... *grumble, grumble*

    By Blogger Captain JLS, at 10 January, 2006 13:43  

  • according to an email i received this morning, i should have my copy in my hands by early next week at the latest.
    but then again, according to fedex tracking, it's just been sitting in California doing nothing for two days, so who knows.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 January, 2006 15:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home