ROBOBLOG III Archives

6.04.2006

Brief business

1) Emissaries is running late. Again. Partially this is due to the whole deal with my hands aching. They're feeling much better now, by the way. Partially this is due to the fact that I've still not gotten much of anything to put in the 'zine. Subscribers -- if you've got anything to offer in terms of ROBOTECH-related content, anything at all, send it along to emissaries@hotmail.com. Please. Don't make me beg.

2) Has anyone who's ordered a ROBOTECH CCG beta deck gotten it in yet? I haven't gotten mine in, and I was just curious.

3) Against my better judgment, I'm at Myspace now. Clicky-click.

3 Comments:

  • I ordered 2 decks from ROobotech.com - shipped in 2 days. They're ok. Cards come in plactic bags, both sets contained the same identical cards. Plus, I also got a rule sheet. Cards look nice, all have image captures from the show; Macross only - no Masters or New Generation cards. Felt solid and I haven't had a chance to play the game yet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04 June, 2006 10:35  

  • I got mine at Anime North 2006, as a gift for those who attended the Tommy Yune Panel early.

    They're cool cards, but I need a local Robotech fan who is willing to play with me to test the game out.

    In my local area of the woods. Bah, that wont' be happening.

    Maverick Out!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 June, 2006 14:29  

  • Glad to hear the hands are feeling better.

    I passed on the cards, just could not bring myself to get them. Maybe one day, just not now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 June, 2006 19:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home