ROBOBLOG III Archives

7.24.2006

Appetizers ...

First off, poster #3 of 4 from Chris "Robotech_Master" Meadows ...



Man, these totally beat those whales splashing out the sea and rainbows and stuff.

Next up, if you haven't seen it already, take a look at this very slick bit of Shadow Chronicles-related animation that Darkwater was sent. There's something a little stiff and off-model about it that makes me think this is a very nicely done piece of fan animation, but we'll find out come mid-August when people start being allowed to see the film sans non-disclosure agreements.

And finally for today, I'll probably be posting the next installment of the interview with Tommy on Wednesday. Of course, I say that now and it'll more likely wind up being Friday or something, but pop on over here on Wednesday and if I don't have it up, you can start lumping me in with the always-late Harmony Gold pack. After all, there's my face on Robotech.com -- obviously I've totally sold out, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home