ROBOBLOG III Archives

1.03.2007

Same song, Second verse ...

First, the news ...

Via Darkwater: the Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles movie soundtrack, composed by Scott Glasgow and performed by the Prague Philharmonic, will be released on CD via Varese Sarabande on February 13. Adjust your finances accordingly. Me, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping Wal-Mart or Best Buy has it shrink-wrapped to the DVD in some one of those stupid "exclusive" deals, because I am a greedy bastard.

* * *

More from the strange little Chinese Macross book. Yesterday was pages 4 & 5; today is pages 8 & 9. Apologies to my Chinese readers for being wildly out of order, but I'm posting these in order of what looks cool to me. Don't worry, eventually you'll get to see it all and hopefully make some sense of it for me. ^_^


Meanwhile, on the comics blog, there's new entries up on Antarctic Press's Robotech: Vermilion #1 and DC/WildStorm's Robotech: Prelude to the Shadow Chronicles #1.

1 Comments:

  • hi,Jonathan

    the text in the right is "The robot which can fly in the sky and fight on the land,can defeat enemies completely."

    it's not easy to translate the text which is in the middle in to English .i think it means"the powerful amphibious robots"

    my email is optimuschen[at]163.com

    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04 January, 2007 00:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home