ROBOBLOG III Archives

2.08.2007

This I gotta hear.


When my friend Levi and I went to snag me a copy of Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles, he asked me, "What special features are on it? Is there a commentary track?" Alas, there is no such thing on the disc.

Buuuuuut, this is where our good friend Darkwater is here to help us out! Not only has he gifted us with an MP3 commentary track for the film, but he did it while drunk for super bonus entertainment value! You know, I was just saying to Levi the other day that more commentary tracks should involve alcohol, and here comes Darkwater with just such a thing! Fantastic!

Anyway, download that 83.3 meg sucker HERE, pop it onto your iPod, and enjoy. I know I will!

Unless he, like, cusses me out or something on there. Then maybe I might not. Then maybe I might cry.

3 Comments:

  • Now you've got me embarassed. I didn't think people would actually be listening to it!

    By Blogger Darkwater, at 08 February, 2007 23:19  

  • What, you thought you'd have someone upload a massive audio file that you actually went and cleaned up somewhat for public consumption that still promised drunken rantings from an outspoken figure within the fandom and thought nobody would be interested?! Are you nuts? I do feel a little sorry if you didn't want the bonus publicity, but y'know, this is the internet ... plus, like I said, I was just talking to a friend the other day about how more commentary tracks need a dash of alcohol, and, well ... what can I say, I just couldn't resist.

    By Blogger Captain JLS, at 08 February, 2007 23:57  

  • You're internet famous Darkwater! At least yours deals with drinking and Robotech commentary! Trust me, it could be alot worse! *laughs* I'd know!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 09 February, 2007 03:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home