ROBOBLOG III Archives

12.28.2008

A pair o' links as we begin to bid farewell to '08 ...


First off, in case you were unaware, the Masterpiece Veritech Beta Fighter is out, and Shogundan at CollectionDX.com has an extremely positive, image-heavy review up, complete with video. If I had the money and the room, I'd have one by now.


Dear, dear pal James "Tolarin" Pickens shot me a news item from AnimeNewsNetwork.com; apparently in February there will be a "Super Dimension Launch Ceremony," commemorating the fictional launch date of the SDF-1 Macross, in Tokyo's Akihabara shopping district. Details, such as they are at this point, here. Tolarin believes he can make it and promises me pictures. Can't wait! And if he can score me some freebies while he's at it ... hmm? Maybe? Maybe? ^_-

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home