ROBOBLOG III Archives

5.07.2007

Someone else's memories and overpriced soda.


Exactly what it says above:

  • Anyone remember what the television landscape looked like when ROBOTECH originally aired back in the 1980's? I know my recollections are hazy. Well, here on YouTube, someone in Chicago has strung together all the ads and such surrounding an episode of ROBOTECH back in '85. Oh, and here's a second set. Seriously, Tranzor-Z, Voltron, and ROBOTECH all on the same channel? Geez, throw in some Transformers and that'd be just about perfect.


  • Someone is selling their Jones Soda Zarayba and 100% Distilled Protoculture from the cast & crew screening of Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles. Even crazier, someone's buying it for, so far, eight bucks plus ten bucks shipping -- I assume, to make sure that the bottles reach their destination without becoming a sticky, pointy mess. (If there wasn't something else on eBay I had my eye on right now, I'd be bidding on it myself, but you know I'm crazy ...)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • I'm tempted to bid on the Sodas but considering the seller is only offering USPS, I'll have to pass!

    M

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 07 May, 2007 18:26  

  • I'm surprised they're only at $8 - Mgrexx offered me $1000 for mine!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08 May, 2007 14:55  

  • So I assume you sold it to him :P

    M

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 09 May, 2007 01:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home