ROBOBLOG III Archives

3.23.2007

Next up on Liberty ...

Y'know, things have been pretty quiet across the board lately. Eerily quiet. Frustratingly quiet. Spinning off from the only recent news of note -- y'know, the bad news below -- Chris Meadows has a new episode of Space Station Liberty scheduled, an Ulpio Minucci memorial episode coming up on Sunday, March 23 at 6:00 p.m. EDT. Guests will include Tom and Dennis Bateman, so I suspect we'll get to hear about when Ulpio was at Robocon 10 back in '95 -- Tom organized that show and Dennis worked it -- and maybe something of when they were working on the 10th anniversary soundtrack. I dunno, Minucci's note in that was pretty short, so maybe Tom didn't talk to him much for it. In any case, should be an interesting show, whether you listen to it as it airs or, like I probably will, download it after the fact and put it on your iPod or whatever.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Jon! Just giving you the heads up that I haven't forgotten, and will be getting you that stuff! It's almost all done... I have duty tommorrow, so I'll edit it, and I should be sending it out in two to three days. Hopefully. You might want to put Skylar Time-Dialation into that estimate... you never know. *laughs* Until then!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27 March, 2007 09:32  

  • Just want to remind folks that if you want to be sure not to miss any shows I do, including impromptu ones that I only decide on an hour or so ahead of time, email me and ask me to add you to my invitation list. I'll be happy to do so!

    By Blogger Chris Meadows, at 27 March, 2007 16:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home