ROBOBLOG III Archives

4.03.2007

Another year goes by.

It's my birthday again. Twenty-six this year. God, now I'm totally on the other side of my twenties. What the hell? Where's the time going? What am I doing with my life? Why do I ask myself these questions every year? Ugh. I always wondered when I was a kid why grown-ups didn't much care for birthdays. I think I'm finally getting a handle on the reason ... though if I wind up with, say, a Masterpiece Megatron tomorrow, I may reconsider that line of thinking.

While I'm up and typing, thanks for all the responses to the video. Really means a lot to me that people are watching and commenting. I'll be recording and posting "episode 1.5" tomorrow night to address all the comments, so if you've got a thought to share, drop it in the comments thread for the video and I'll try and get to it tomorrow evening.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home